THE BEST BIG VALVE WF HEAD YOU CAN BUY!
If you want the most HP from a Briggs Animal or WF, then you want to use a World Formula big valve head. They make more HP than an Animal head because of a better angle of the intake port.
• This head features a stainless steel 1 - l/4" intake and 1 -1/8" exhaust valve.
• Completely CNC Ported with 4axis Mill
• Hand Blended Ports
• CNC machined Combustion Chamber for Max Efficiency
• Non-Beryllium- Copper Seats (same material that Cup engines use) (not toxic)
• Seats have +3x the Heat Conductivity of Steel Seats to Help Pull Heat Out of Valves
• The Right 3 Angle Valve Job
• CNC Milled for Higher Compression
So Many Think Putting Big Valves In a Head and Doing Some Grinding Makes a Good Head.
In Reality there is So Much More to It. If You Are Going to Invest In a Performance Head, Make it The Best.
Comes completely Assembled! PLEASE ALLOW 3 BUSINESS DAYS FOR ME TO DO THE FINAL ASSEMBLY OF THE HEAD.
These heads are fully assembled and ready to bolt on your engine. The valve springs will be installed for which ever type of rocker arms you choose (Either standard rocker arms or 1.25 : 1 Roller Rocker Arms) and QPT Motor mount. Available in the 15 degree version for the current design chassis with international spacing.
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT THESE RECOMMENDED ACCESSORIES:
Roller Rockers 1.25 : 1 ratio $189.95
0.310" lift high perf cam recommended when using 1.25 : 1 roller rockers $129.95
Billet lifters $21.95 pair
28 mm Flat slide Carb $189.95
Air cooled (finned) aluminum intake manifold $59.95
Air filter adaptor $19.95
Air filter $12.95
Using a cam with more that 0.310" lift may cause the valve springs to coil bind and is NOT RECOMMENDED
High performance chrome molly push rod kit $28.95
Upgraded valve springs for roller rockers $19.95